Since 2006, Kinga Micaci has been creating nails with a passion for design and beautiful nails.
She has attended talented educators' classes such as:
- Olga Palylyk's Advanced Art Class in Saskatoon
- Lana Gavric's Nail Art class in Edmonton
- Workshop in Budapest, Hungary
- High Road to Education in Edmonton, AB hosted by Tammy Ferrera Warner, Carla Collier, Jaime Schrabeck and Sandy Combs
- Carla Collier (NailPro Magazine's judge for competitions) and Jaime Schrabeck's Salon Style Competition Training workshop.
- Pauline Feinauer's two day Advanced Workshop in Las Vegas
- Anna Neroznak's two day Watercolor Hand Painting Workshop
- Alexander Stepanov's 22 Levels of One Stroke Online Training
- Gel Painting Workshops with Olesja Nikolenko
- Training and certification as a Mosaic Educator with Olesja Nikolenko, owner and creator of Mosaic Nail System
- Six days intense training with World Champion Emese Koppányi of Hungary in Sculpting with Acrylics
- Advanced Gel Painting with Olesja Nikolenko
- Salon Style Extreme Shapes Sculpting Workshop with Olesja Nikolenko
- Two days training in Perfection Nail Design and Stiletto Shape with Pauline Feinauer in Los Angeles, CA